Yet another loaf cake – my most used tin in the kitchen! Pears are in season at the moment, for this recipe just make sure they are nice and soft before using.
- 3 pears
- 150g self-raising flour
- 80g sugar
- 3 eggs
- 90g butter (melted)
- 50 g dark chocolate
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C
- Mix the flour, sugar, eggs and melted butter together
- Peel and chop pears in small cubes
- Break the chocolate into small pieces (or use ready made chocolate chips)
- Add the pear and chocolate into the cake mixture and pour into loaf tin
- Sprinkle some sliced almonds and chocolate on top of the cake
- Bake in oven for 40-45 minutes at 180°C
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.