This is a very simple plain cake, and one that almost all french kids start with when they start baking at a very young age.
- 1 carton natural yoghurt (wash out the carton to use it to measure the other ingredients)
- 3 cartons flour
- 2 cartons sugar
- 1/2 carton neutral tasting oil – I use sunflower oil
- 3 eggs
- Teaspoon of baking powder
- Vanilla essence
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C
- Mix all the ingredients together
- Pour into greased loaf tin and bake for 30 minutes (this could vary by a few minutes depending on your oven)
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.